Menu

DRB-Hicom unit forms auto parts JV with Jiangsu Xinquan

JV will jointly design, develop and produce instrument panels, floor consoles, door trims and related components for vehicles in Malaysia

Hicom-Teck See Manufacturing (HTS), an indirect subsidiary of Malaysian automaker DRB-Hicom, has entered a joint-venture (JV) partnership with China-based Jiangsu Xinquan Automotive Trim to jointly design, develop and produce instrument panels, floor consoles, door trims and related components for vehicles in Malaysia, HTS said in a press release last week. Jiangsu Xinquan will have controlling stake of 51% in the new JV, Xinquan-Hicom Malaysia Sdn Bhd. HTS will own the remaining 49%.

Thank you for visiting IHS Automotive Supplierinsight.

*A subscription to News & Analysis includes four IHS Markit-selected sector-specific analytical pieces per month. Access to all analytic pieces across all domains comes with a subscription to All Services. Please click here to subscribe.

For a free daily listing of headlines with limited access please sign up here.

To get access to the SupplierInsight full suite of services, please contact a sales representative by clicking here.

Already a subscriber? Please log in here

Related Assets

loading